Cisco Meraki is a cloud managed IT company. Their solutions include wireless, switching, security, EMM, communications, and security cameras, all centrally managed from the web. Meraki (muh-rah-kee) is a Greek word that means doing something with passion and soul.
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for Performance
- Enterprise-class 802.11ac APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
- Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
- Multigigabit ethernet for 2.5 Gbps over a single cable (MR53, MR53E, and MR84 only)
- Custom RF design for enhanced performance
Dedicated Security Radio
- High-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-service radios, with dedicated security radio available
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
Meraki access points provide deep network insight enabling smarter network management.
The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications. Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimizing both the end-user experience and network security.
Below are a few screenshots from the Cisco Meraki Dashboard. Click on the images to enlarge them.
Seamless over-the-web upgrades deliver significant new features to your current products, increasing the value of your investment. New features are delivered as automatic updates which keeps your network always up-to-date with emerging device types and application profiles.